Here we have Camo Huntin' Sock #1 of 2, seventy-five percent completed. This pair is being worked up for Dewey's dad, who lives in Arizona and is coming out to visit us during the holidays. The sock is coming along quickly on size 3 dpn's (plastic Balenes, so I can get them through the metal detectors at work)
The yarn is Cascade 220 Superwash in color number 867. I'm in love with the solid olive, tweeded with little bits of red and blue...definitely would use this product again!
Also, I finished the child's blue skullcap last weekend...I just have to catch said child with it on to photograph for my F/O collection.
Edited 9/8/2007: These socks now belong to Dewey, because they're too big for his Pop. Pop got Dew's navy blue socks, knitted with Lorna's Laces Shepherd Sock Yarn. {shrug} As long as everyone's got a pair, I'm happy.


No comments:
Post a Comment