Saturday, September 8, 2007

Embarrassing Knitting Moment

Knitting in public makes me happy. I don't give a fiddler's fart who sees me or what they think.

However.

If some of your knitting gets left behind at the restaurant, and you have to call and ask them if they found a sock in their booth, and the waitress giggles, you're bound to feel...sheepish.

No pun intended.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh no, you left your knitting? I hope you got it back and none of the stitches had slipped off the needles!

ArcaneFaery said...

cute!!! I'm prone to leaving my crocheting places too. I sued to love to carry it on the plane, but nooooo can't take hookneedle on there anymore.....boo.

Unknown said...

Luckily you got it back. :)

Glynis said...

LOL! Now that's a great story :)

loonyhiker said...

I have just learned to crochet and hope that I will learn to knit next.