- I look at it when I first wake up and before I close my eyes at night.
- It's slim and black with way too many buttons.
- It organizes the bits of information that I need daily.
- It keeps me entertained when I'm without knitting or when knitting would be inappropriate.
- I freak out when I forget where I set it down.
- Text messaging is God's gift to people who hate to talk on the phone.
- It takes photos too...handy for blogging on the road.
Tuesday, October 16, 2007
How Did I Live My Life Without It?
Blog Prompt: Describe in detail an object you use every day, but don't tell us what it is.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Must be your cell phone, LOL. I had considered using that one too, but went off on a totally different tangent. hehehe.
Isn't it funny how a few years ago I couldn't understand why I would need a cell phone...now I can't imagine living without it!
I get more attacked to mine everyday! lol! lol! Great description!
Sorry I meant attached not attacked! lol! lol! lol!
I hardly use mine, but I love making it cute - with ring tones and pretty pictures and things... and hey I'm supposed to be tech enabled so I need one right?
Post a Comment