A new pair of socks started...knit with corn fiber yarn, worked on at the cinema while waiting for Saw 4 to start on a rare date night. Dew played Hold 'Em on his cell & text messaged his son in Vegas. We went to the Mediteranean Cafe for dinner, where I had eggplant parmesan and he ate the lasagna. Bug is babysitting for the neighbors, so we took in the town.
MIL Barbara is the intended recipient of these color-worked gems. She and Dew's dad are flying in for Thanksgiving, so I have got to get a move on. She used to crochet (before her declining health made it uncomfortable) afghans and place mats for my family, so she understands the effort involved in the hand knit gifts I send her. She can't wait to see me handspin, and I can't wait to show her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment