I finished a hat and matching socks for Baby Liam today, knit on size 1 needles with Bernat Soy yarn. They were fast & easy, and I can't wait to find out if these garments fit him.
I also started knitting the first felted clog slipper for my sister's birthday. The pattern was written by Bev Galeskas for Fiber Trends, and it's a complicated sequence of easy stitches. It's fun but requires one's full attention.
So...another productive week and one gift-project closer to knitting for meself.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I really ought to try knitting more. But when I do the Princess wants to knit too, and I just have no patience to keep repeating myself. One of these weekends we need to spend with my MIL so she can work with her. What do you think? :)
The cap and socks are so cute.
Oh MY! These are just to precious for words. Excellent work on these.
Post a Comment