Behold my current favorite flower. I gifted this beauty to my stepmom last year for Mother's Day. On long car drives, Bug and I point out divine and noteworthy displays of the clematis in other people's yards.
For some reason, my dear husband snickers whenever I talk about this flower. Says it sounds like a venereal disease.
He's a sick puppy.

3 comments:
I love those flowers too, but don't have much luck with them. And you know how men are. Most of them are sick puppies some times. hehehe
Your photo is stunning. And I have to agree with Tammy all the way, LOL.
Oh wow those flowers are so beautiful, were did you get that picture, wow they are gorgeous just like my beautiful ant, hmmmmm, wounder who she is, well she is korean, and she has lovely curly hair. Hmmm oh snap dat be you! <33
-Raquel
Post a Comment