I finished another facecloth, this time using Debbie Bliss Pure Cotton. It's soft and buttery and sheer bliss...hence the name.
Gorgeous weather today. I grabbed the camera and snapped a couple animal photos to share.
That's all for now! I'm off to knit a hat.
4 comments:
cute pictures! I crochet, so I am going to HAVE to keep that yarn (?) in mind. Is yarn even the correct term anymore? lol
I so want to learn to knit this winter...one of my goals. Your blog should keep me motivated :)
Love the washcloth. It even looks soft in the photo. And the other photos are just grand.
You've been tagged for a meme. It should be up on my blog (hopefully) momentarily. :)
I crochet too but I may have to learn how to knit. I have heard that facecloths made out of yarn really leather up nicely.
Post a Comment