I've been tagged by Tinks Tribulations with a meme. I have to list seven things about myself you don't know.
1. I hold a 2nd degree blackbelt in Tae Kwon Do.
2. I worked at a Las Vegas hotel concierge for almost seventeen years.
3. I met my husband on a blind date. Said blind date adopted my kid, moved us to the country and continually makes all my dreams come true.
4. I support gay rights. Embrace diversity!
5. Number patterns have special meanings for me. For example: my mother, my nieces and I were all born on the 18th of the month, my brother and dad were both born on the 5th of the month, and both men I married were born on the 31st of the month. There are other patterns...
6. I am half Korean. I speak it a little Korean, but am better at Spanish (though I have no Spanish heritage).
7. I sang in a band in high school (shame!)
Now, I tag Quanita! You go, girl!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Pan and I were hoping to get back to LV this year but too many new acquisitions blew that one down, LOL. A lot can be said about blind dates. And some of my best friends are gay.
All there for patterns, :) Princess is July 13, Indy May 13 and Ballerina May 16. Two 13's and two May's. Makes it easy to remember.
Glad to get to know a little more about you.
I learned a lot about you!!!
Post a Comment