Thursday, December 6, 2007

Multi-Tasking on Someone Else's Dime




On the sixth day of December I will pick up my Sony MP3 player loaded with audio books to listen to while I'm doing my data entry job for four+ hours a night.

While the job is monotonous, I love that I'm finally away from customer contact. I come dressed as I please, plug in to my favorite books and podcasts, and away I go.

Multi-tasking rocks.

Currently on file:

Audio Books
Voyager
by Diana Gabaldon
A Breath of Snow & Ashes
by Diana Gabaldon


Podcasts
Whole Foods Podcast

Craftlit
Cast On
Lime & Violet
Knitters Uncensored
(various) NPR
podcasts

4 comments:

Monica said...

I absolutely LOVE audiobooks. It is the all time best in multi-tasking!!

loonyhiker said...

I love audio books too. I am listening to Angels and Demons by Dan Brown while we are on the cruise ship (easier than carrying books). I will check out the ones you mentioned!

Glynis said...

I'm going to start doing that during the times my job can get monotonous as well. And maybe that will be the only way for me to finish the Outlander series! :)

Unknown said...

I really should get some audio books to listen to, then maybe I can really get some work done, LOL.