Yeah i ididnt read it you know me, ahaha, any who i am guessing you and george little kids and harmony is the sexiee beast next to the little cute kids, roxanne thought harmony was you lol. all three are so cute.
I'm 39, and I live in the country with my husband, daughter, 2 alpacas, 2 angora goats, 6 laying hens, 2 cats, 2 weiner dogs, a Yorkie, & a partridge in a pear tree. I still have time to help run the electrical contracting business and work part time.
4 comments:
Hope your mom had a great birthday! Love the pix!
Happy birthday to your mom (I can see where you get your good looks).
Hope she has a wonderful birthday! And I just joined goodreads (and added you as a friend)...thanks for putting it on your blog!
Yeah i ididnt read it you know me, ahaha, any who i am guessing you and george little kids and harmony is the sexiee beast next to the little cute kids, roxanne thought harmony was you lol. all three are so cute.
<33 -Raquel
Post a Comment