Thursday, April 17, 2008

"Boy....your head is like a bowling ball."


Blog prompt for today:

Daffy Duck made his debut on this date in 1937. Who is your favorite cartoon character?

Girl, I's lurve me some Foghorn Leghorn.

I used to collect Hello Kitty crap in the 1980's, before she was everywhere and strippers starting toting Hello Kitty purses.

But good ole Foggy...he reminds me of my man, Dew. LOL. Big and loud and henpecked to death (by me!)

Warner brothers characters come up a lot in my family. Dad loves The Tasmanian Devil, and one of my brothers has had Marvin The Martian tattooed on his bicep for half his life.

The one audio clip I have of Dad is circa 1974, quoting, "That's all, folks!"

2 comments:

loonyhiker said...

I had forgotten about Foghorn Leghorn. He was a good one!

Glynis said...

LOL Great one. And its fun to see you back!