I think I got everyting coverd, wow that video is so funny lol, my mom said i looked like a baby lol. So how do you talk to ppl on these things and put vieoes?
I'm 39, and I live in the country with my husband, daughter, 2 alpacas, 2 angora goats, 6 laying hens, 2 cats, 2 weiner dogs, a Yorkie, & a partridge in a pear tree. I still have time to help run the electrical contracting business and work part time.
3 comments:
dude thats freking nuts ahaha, ilove it, wow i look like i was figgiting on those drums lol. Ahahaha wow. and yeah really.
-Raquel
P.s. i dont have one of these things i might make one idk so yeah.
LOL.
I think I got everyting coverd, wow that video is so funny lol, my mom said i looked like a baby lol. So how do you talk to ppl on these things and put vieoes?
Post a Comment