
Even my 260 pound husband cried.
I read this book in 2005, over the summer. I especially enjoyed the little facts about bees in between the chapters. These little facts were like parables for the story.
The film was really well acted. My favorite actress is Sophie Okonedo, who also happens to be my age and also gave her daughter a Celtic name.
Alicia Keys is beautiful. Queen Latifa was regal and funny and compassionate and full of love. Bug & I always enjoy all her films.
Dakota Fanning was good, and Bug has followed her career since I Am Sam. Bug was positively giddy during Lilly's first kiss.
My heart goes out to Jennifer Hudson, whose family was brutally murdered. They should be alive to celebrate and share her success. The world is a sick place.
Click here to check out the official movie site.

No comments:
Post a Comment